Are you experiencing a lack of motivation? Low self esteem? Difficulty making decisions? Are these symptoms making it difficult for you to be a parent, a spouse, or friend?
Behavior therapy for depression can help you learn how to:
- Manage negative thoughts.
- Cope with your depression.
- Implement coping skills into daily life and learn when to use them.
- Eliminate negative thinking patterns.
I can help you manage your depression so that you can achieve your goals and be happy.
1. What is Depression?
Simply put depression is sadness about the past.
2. How do I talk to you about depression?
Be honest with me about how depression is affecting your day-to-day life. Determine what it’s preventing you from doing, the symptoms you are experiencing, and how often you are experiencing it. With accurate information I can help you work through the issues, implement coping skills, and eliminate negative thinking patterns that contribute to depression.
3. What kind of techniques do you use for behavior therapy for people with depression?
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)