Did you have an anxiety attack recently? Are panic attacks disrupting your day-to-day life? Are they preventing you from achieving your goals at work or performing day to day tasks?
Behavior therapy can help you learn how to:
- Manage negative thoughts
- Cope with your anxiety.
- Implement coping skills into your daily life.
I can help you manage your anxiety so that you can achieve your goals and be happy.
What is anxiety?
Simply put anxiety is fear of the future.
How do I talk to you about anxiety?
Please be honest with me about how anxiety is affecting your day-to-day life. What it’s preventing you from doing and how often you are experiencing it. With accurate information I can help you work through the issues, implement coping skills, and eliminate behavior patterns.
What kind of techniques do you use for behavior therapy for people with anxiety?
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)